Welcome to my journey through Ed Tech

Stop! Look Away From This Post!

Hey you! How long have you been staring at your screen, huh? Your eyes need a break. Perhaps a regular reminder could help? I certainly need one these days. We could all use a reminder to take care of our eyes and brains, which is why I’ve taken our EdTech instructor’s advice and installed this Eye Care Extension for Google Chrome.

Lately I’ve been spending upwards of ten hours a day on a screen between zoom classes, zoom meetings, course readings, assignments and when I unwind on my own time. Between this extension and taking regular breaks for fresh air and exercise, I want to take the proper steps to maintain my health during this unprecedented technological experience. As a rather tech-focused individual myself, the screen fatigue that I have been experiencing is a rather unexpected obstacle!

Hopefully this post serves as a friendly reminder to take care of your eyes and to  get some fresh air. I certainly needed it this week!

1. aaronmauger

I love the reverse psychology for your title! Can you do a blog post to convince me to use google chrome more often so I can make use of all these neat chrome extensions people keep telling me about?